Wednesday, July 29, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENT

Lately it's been a bit of a struggle to finish my planned installments of my 'Whats Next?' series of blogs as I have been very busy and unable to put the time in. I have also been thinking about where I can go from here and what I can achieve given the right tools and time. It came down to closing this blog altogether or coming up with a new and exciting idea that others could join me in working on (hence more minds and more time).

So I'm going to try get something going, a group focused on campaigning for a modern, efficient, sustainable transport system for the Greater Christchurch Region. I would begin by splitting things off into a news blog, reporting relevant issues, and an ideas blog, outlining concepts such as my 'Metro Express' idea. These would then be opened up to discussion, and I would hope from there others may join in and help develop it into an actual entity capable of campaigning on multiple levels. I plan to put this in place over the next month or so by rationalising this blog, coming up with a snappy name and logo, getting some key contacts together and then garnering interest on relevant websites (such as CBT).

In the meantime if anyone out there is at all interested in helping me set this up please get in contact! Thanks, and I will still continue to blog news and ideas until this is all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment